This week, I sat down with my sweet 10 year old girl and started talking about her Christmas list. She has some awesome stuff on her list, and we spent a little time browsing online to add to it. Some of the things she’s loving right now are brand new to her, and some are old favorites. I think I’d like to have several of the things she loves, too!
- Apple iPod touch 16GB Pink (5th Generation) — From the manufacturer: iPod touch features a 6-mm ultrathin design and brilliant, 4-inch Retina display. The 5-megapixel iSight camera lets you take stunning photos, even in panorama, or record 1080p video. Discover music, movies, and more from the iTunes Store, or browse apps and games from the App Store. And with iOS 6—the world’s most advanced mobile operating system—you get Siri, iMessage, Facebook integration, FaceTime, Game Center, and more. I think that’s all she could ever want!
- WowWee Snap Petz Rabbit Novelty, Pink/Black — She is really into this one. I had to look this up to see what it is, and here’s what I found: Take pictures on the go and automatically upload to a smart device, store photos directly on each Snap Pet, or even use them as a remote shutter! Great for taking selfies and group photos! With the free mobile app, directly share your photos with friends on social media. You can even set a timer for your Snap Pet to automatically snap photos, taking great hands free shots, or used as a spy camera for your room.
- Shopkins Season 3 Scoops Ice Cream Truck — I’m the first to admit that I don’t get the whole Shopkins thing. All I see is a choking hazard. I suppose they are super cute, though, and she’s really wanting this ice cream truck set. Kind of reminds me of Polly Pockets…but…not.
- Custom Bar Necklace in Cursive Font by Mint and Birch — Here’s one thing I also want for myself. In fact, the Mama necklace was in my faves last week. She wants this necklace with her name stamped in the cursive font. Beautiful!
- Butterflies Life Planner by Erin Condren — My love for the EC Life Planner is no secret, and now my sweet girl wants her own. Lucky for her, all of EC’s Good to Go products are 30% off this weekend with code BLACKFRIDAY30. Don’t forget to use my referral link and get an extra $10 off your first purchase. I’ll also get a $10 credit when you do this. Yay for us all!
- Maybelline Limited Edition Baby Lips ~ 110 Pop of Pink — I love, love, love Baby Lips, and even though I don’t let her wear makeup, she can get by with this sweet lip gloss. I wear it all the time for a tiny hint of color. It’s super cheap and super cute. Love!
- Toms Youth Pink Canvas Classics — We should all know about Toms One for One program. Not only are these shoes cute and comfy, they also are part of a great cause. Right now they’re 25% off for Black Friday and you can get an extra 10% off with the code GIVE10. Also, if you order using this link, you’ll get $25 off your first purchase of $75 or more, and I’ll get a $10 store credit for my next purchase. I order all the time!
- Fancy Bear V-Neck Tee by Loved by Hannah and Eli — Loved by Hannah and Eli also showed up on my Friday Faves last week. Their shirts are so, so cute! My girl loves this Fancy Bear one! Adorable!
- Lily Bloom Botanical Blossoms Bits & Pieces Crossbody Bag — These bags are super adorable and they have lots of zipper pockets. What could be better? I’d love one for myself!
My girl has good taste, if I do say so myself! I’m loving her faves this week! If you have a tween girl, some of these may be perfect for her. What do you think?
Please note that some of these links are affiliate links, which means if you purchase an item using these links, I’ll get a tiny commission at no extra cost to you. Just so you know.